Use the flexible C1000 Manager Software to create and optimize cycling protocols on a standalone PC and then transfer protocols via a USB device to a C1000 Thermal Cycler.
Alternatively, connect a PC running the C1000 Manager Software directly to a C1000 Thermal Cycler to program and control the cycler from the PC. When a PC is connected to a C1000 Thermal Cycler, up to three S1000™ Thermal Cyclers can be daisy chained to the C1000 Cycler and controlled by the software.
C1000 Manager Software operates on PCs running Windows XP or Windows Vista.
Features and Benefits
- C1000 Manager Software can directly control up to 8 C1000 Thermal Cyclers via cable from the computer to USB B ports on the thermal cyclers
- Control up to 32 thermal cyclers from a single computer (8 C1000 Thermal Cyclers, each connected to 3 S1000 Thermal Cyclers via USB A ports on the back of the C1000 Cyclers)
- Send protocols to connected thermal cyclers and start runs on individual or multiple blocks, either independently or simultaneously
- Monitor the progress of individual blocks/instruments from a central screen
- Create and manage user profiles, preferences, and access privileges
- View, zip, and send report logs; receive email notifications
- Thermal Cyclers for PCR
- Real-Time PCR Detection Systems
- PCR Reagents & qPCR Reagents
- PCR Plastic Consumables
- qPCR Analysis Software
- Firmware & Software Updates
C1000™ Thermal Cycler Instruction Manual