The Bio-Plex Pro™ mouse diabetes 8-plex immunoassay is a 10 x 96-well kit that includes coupled magnetic beads, detection antibodies, standards, assay buffer, wash buffer, sample diluent, standard diluent, detection antibody diluent, streptavidin-PE, a filter plate, and sealing tape. This multiplex assay detects:
Based on 6.5 µm magnetic beads, it is compatible with both vacuum and magnetic wash stations. Magnetic washing simplifies plate processing, provides increased throughput, and results in decreased variability and increased reproducibility.
- Magnetic beads for simplified plate processing
- All-in-one, space-saving complete kit
- Premixed standards for generation of curves over a road dynamic range for each target
Other Assay Formats Available
Custom assays (mixed at the bench): available as Bio-Plex® Express assays
For multiplexing capabilities with cytokine assays, refer to bulletin 5975.
Compatible with these readers and wash stations:
- Bio-Plex® MAGPIX™ or Luminex MAGPIX Systems
- Bio-Plex® 200 or Luminex 200 Systems
- Bio-Plex® 3D or Luminex FLEXMAP 3D Systems
- Bio-Plex Pro™ Wash Stations