Bio-Plex Assay Ordering OptionsMultiplex Assay Kits
Select complete kits for multiplex target panelsOrder Kits
Select individual target analytes of interest.Select Targets
Bio-Plex Pro mouse diabetes immunoassays offer reliable performance and a convenient format for studying 9 markers for mouse diabetes and obesity.
These assays are magnetic bead–based assays, available as either premixed panels or singleplex sets, that rapidly (3 hr) detect multiple diabetes and obesity biomarkers in a single experiment, using as little as 12.5 µl of sample.
The 8-plex assay detects:
Additionally, adiponectin can also be assayed; it is available as a singleplex analyte. Due to different dilution schemes, adiponectin should be assayed separately from the eight markers in the panel.
Based on 6.5 μm magnetic beads, these assays are compatible with both vacuum and magnetic wash stations. Magnetic washing simplifies plate processing, provides increased throughput, and results in decreased variability and increased reproducibility.
- Magnetic beads for simplified plate processing
- Results obtained in 3 hr due to short 1 hr incubation time
- All-in-one, space-saving complete kit
- Premixed standards for generation of curves over a broad dynamic range for each target
Other Assay Formats Available
- Custom assays (mixed at the bench): available as Bio-Plex Express assays
- Singleplex sets: each set includes a vial of coupled magnetic beads and a vial of detection bodies; requires a reagent kit (12002798) and a vial of standards (171I70001) for a complete assay
Compatible with these readers and wash stations:
- Bio-Plex MAGPIX or Luminex MAGPIX Systems
- Bio-Plex 200 or Luminex 200 Systems
- Bio-Plex 3D or Luminex FLEXMAP 3D Systems
- Bio-Plex Pro™ Wash Stations
See how Bio-Plex instruments and assays benefit researchers studying heart disease, leukemia, melanoma, and other cancers.
Use the filters below to refine results!