Use this digital dry bath's stainless-steel chamber and aluminum blocks for rapid and even heating of 24 x 0.5 ml, 1.5 ml, or 2.0 ml microcentrifuge tubes or 12 x 15 ml centrifuge tubes. The high-wattage heater is microprocessor controlled for precise temperature control.
- Includes 4 heating blocks for standard 0.5 ml, 1.5 ml, 2.0 ml, or 15 ml tubes
- Broad temperature range (Ambient +5°C to 150°C) is ideal for most laboratory needs
- Easy-to-read digital display and touch-control setting
- Digital dry bath with 1 standard heating block (1660562); holds 24 x 1.5 ml tubes
Additional heating blocks may also be ordered individually:
- Digital dry bath heating block, 0.5 ml (1660565); holds 24 x 0.5 ml tubes
- Digital dry bath heating block, 2.0 ml (1660566); holds 24 x 2.0 ml tubes
- Digital dry bath heating block, 15 ml (1660567); holds 12 x 15 ml tubes
Microcentrifuge tubes are available in sizes ranging from 0.5 ml to 2.0 ml, with screw caps, standard flip tops, or pierceable EZ flip tops, sterilized or nonsterile.
230 V, 50/60 Hz, 1.45 A, Fuse 2.0 AT, power cord for appropriate voltage