Heating baths are essential to many experimental workflows. Bio-Rad offers a research-quality water bath and digital dry bath to accommodate your laboratory needs.
Standard Water Bath
This temperature-controlled water bath is built to provide the accuracy, dependability, affordability, and safety required in laboratory applications. The instrument is available with an analog temperature control.
- Easy-to-clean, seamless stainless-steel tank
- Stainless-steel gable cover
- Electrostatically applied finish that resists rust, corrosion, and scratches
- Over-temperature protection
- Mercury-free thermometer
Digital Dry Bath
This digital dry bath with a stainless steel chamber and aluminum blocks provides rapid and even heating of 0.5 ml, 1.5 ml, or 2.0 ml microcentrifuge tubes or 15 ml centrifuge tubes. The high-wattage heater is microprocessor controlled for precise temperature control. Temperature is set by adjusting the easy-to-read display with the arrow keys. The broad temperature range (ambient +5ºC to 150ºC) is ideal for most common laboratory needs.
- Microprocessor-controlled for precise temperature control
- Digital display and touch-control setting
- Includes 1 standard heating block for up to 24 x 1.5 ml microcentrifuge tubes
Additional heating blocks may also be ordered individually:
230 V, 50/60 Hz, 1.45 A, Fuse 2.0 AT, power cord for appropriate voltage
Use the filters below to refine results!
120 V, 6 L water bath, ambient to 100°C, includes stainless-steel tank and gable cover, over-temperature protection, non-mercury thermometer, CE-approved