Use this digital dry bath's stainless steel chamber and aluminum block for rapid and even heating of samples in standard centrifuge and microcentrifuge tubes. The high-wattage heater is microprocessor controlled for precise temperature control.
- Includes 1 standard heating block for up to 24 x 1.5 ml microcentrifuge tubes
- Broad temperature range (ambient +5°C to 100°C) is ideal for most laboratory needs
- Easy-to-read digital display and touch-control setting
- Digital dry bath with 4 heating blocks (1660571); includes 1 standard 24 x 1.5 ml block and 3 additional blocks
Additional heating blocks may also be ordered individually:
- Digital dry bath heating block, 0.5 ml (1660565); holds 24 x 0.5 ml tubes
- Digital dry bath heating block, 2.0 ml (1660566); holds 24 x 2.0 ml tubes
- Digital dry bath heating block, 15 ml (1660567); holds 12 x 15 ml tubes
Microcentrifuge tubes are available in sizes ranging from 0.5 ml to 2.0 ml, with screw caps, standard flip tops, or pierceable EZ flip tops, sterilized or nonsterile.
230 V, 50/60 Hz, 1.45 A, Fuse 2.0 AT, power cord for appropriate voltage