Use the Mini-PROTEAN Tetra Vertical Electrophoresis System to cast and run 1–4 mini gels.
- Run Mini-PROTEAN Precast Gels, Ready Gel® Precast Gels, or handcast polyacrylamide gels
- Handcasting set for gels 1.0 mm thick
This complete polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis system combines the following:
- Mini-PROTEAN Tetra 4-gel Vertical Electrophoresis System including:
- Tank, lid with power cables, electrode assembly
- Mini cell buffer dam
- Mini-PROTEAN Tetra Companion Running Module (165-8038)
- 2 casting stands with 4 casting frames
- 5 short plates and 5 spacer plates with integrated 1.0 mm spacers
- Five 10-well combs
- Five gel releasers (165-3320)
- TGX Stain-Free FastCast Acrylamide Starter Kit, 10% (161-0182)
- PowerPac Universal Power Supply (164-5070)
The Mini-PROTEAN Tetra Cell eliminates tedious assembly procedures and has a patented sealing mechanism* that prevents assembly errors during handcasting.
The PowerPac Universal Power Supply fits the broadest range of applications, from mini vertical and high-throughput electrophoresis to blotting.
- Protocol binder and text box to support IQ/OQ in GLP- and FDA-regulated settings
- Intuitive programming permits multistep methods and timed runs
- Built-in wireless IR data transfer capability
Note: To run 1–4 gels, please order a 4-gel cell or order a 2-gel cell and the optional Mini-PROTEAN Tetra Companion Running Module.
View our complete line of Mini-PROTEAN Tetra Cells and accessories for additional options in protein electrophoresis systems.
PowerPac Data Transfer Software (164-5097) makes it easy for users to organize, display, print, analyze, export, and annotate run data from the PowerPac Universal Power Supply.