The Gene Pulser Xcell eukaryotic system is recommended for electroporation of most eukaryotic cells, including mammalian cells and plant protoplasts. The Gene Pulser Xcell Eukaryotic Electroporation System includes the main unit, the capacitance extender, or CE, ShockPod cuvette chamber, 5 x 0.4 cm sterile electroporation cuvettes.
Key Features and Benefits
- Universal electroporator capable of transfecting all cell types
- Compatible with any electroporation buffer, including Bio-Rad's Gene Pulser Electroporation Buffer
- Preset protocols for most popular mammalian cell types
- Flexible manual programming
- Extensive collection of transfection protocols — www.bio-rad.com/transfectionprotocols