CFX Opus is the newest real-time PCR system in our robust CFX Family. The CFX Opus 96 Real-Time PCR System can analyze 96 wells and offers a number of new features:
- More uniform thermal performance
- Expanded connectivity — Wi-Fi, ethernet, and USB
- Cloud connectivity: Operate CFX Opus on our BR.io cloud platform or with desktop CFX Maestro Software
- Network storage drive access for excellent data management
- Shuttle optical system yields consistent optical measurements across your sample plate
CFX Opus System Documents
An orientation to our new CFX Opus 96 and CFX Opus 384 System features including details on our extended connectivity and usability as well as technical functions.
Highlights features of particular interest to our customers in discovery and development research across academia and other settings.
Highlights features and offerings of particular interest to our customers in more controlled and regulated environments including bioprocessing and quality control.
1 license, CFX Maestro 2.3, software for real-time PCR plate setup, data collection, statistics, and graphing of results; for Windows PCs