Speak with a Specialist about the xMark System.Contact an Expert
With its unique imaging capabilities, monochromator design, and spectral scanning feature (which eliminates the need for filters), the xMark™ Microplate Absorbance Spectrophotometer can find the best wavelength within a broad range for any photometric application. The xMark Spectrophotometer is also flexible enough to read all standard microplates, from 6- to 1,536-well formats. Using Microplate Manager® Software, the xMark Spectrophotometer can perform a wide range of end-point and kinetic applications with spectral scanning within low UV to infrared wavelengths. Extensive data analysis includes comprehensive curve-fit models and automated data export in single-plate or batch formats.
Features and Benefits
- Monochromator-based system for maximum optical efficiency and flexibility in photometry reading
- Spectral scanning to define the best absorbance wavelength for assays
- Imaging capabilities for pixel intensity data in a single well or entire plate
- Ability to scan custom plates
- Flexible control and data analysis with PC or Mac software
- Incubator with programmable temperature control
- Compatible with 6- to 1,536-well and custom microplates 128 mm L x 88 mm W
- Plate height cannot exceed 21 mm
- Clear flat-bottom plates are recommended such as Bio-Rad's Costar 96–Well Flat–Bottom EIA Plate (2240096)
- U-Bottom plates can be used, but V-bottom plates are not recommended
Use the filters below to refine results!