The ImmunoWash 1575 microplate washer is essential for performing accurate and reproducible immunoassays in a microplate format, such as ELISA.
Features and Benefits
- Choose from a variety of preprogrammed wash sequences
- Design, store, and reproducibly perform special wash routines
- Maximize wash efficiency by adapting to various liquids and buffers, assay components and conditions
- Exercise complete control of needle position (horizontal and vertical) and aspiration/dispensing rates
Applications and Uses
- Suitable for autoclave sterilization
- Compatible with 96-well microplates that have flat-, U-, or V-bottom wells and strips
Use the filters below to refine results!