The whole gel eluter and patented* mini whole gel eluter are unique electroelution tools that simultaneously elute and collect multiple bands of biomolecules from whole preparative gels. These devices eliminate the tedious, time-consuming steps of slicing and eluting gel sections by simply eluting all biomolecules from the gel into liquid fractions. Applications include screening of crude mixtures of proteins to identify immunologically relevant antigens and purification of multiple bands of nucleic acids or proteins. Benefits include:
- Rapid, reproducible elutions in 15–20 min
- Liquid fractions that allow immediate testing of eluate
- Elution of native, SDS, or IEF polyacrylamide gels
- Accommodation of gels up to 3.0 mm thick
- Recoveries averaging ≥70%
The PowerPac™ Basic power supply is recommended for use with the whole gel eluter and mini whole gel eluter.
Use the filters below to refine results!