The QXDx BCR-ABL %IS Kit is a digital PCR test that monitors the p210 BCR-ABL major translocation in the peripheral blood of patients with Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML). The test is designed and run on Bio-Rad's QXDx Droplet Digital PCR System, enabling precise, highly sensitive quantification of nucleic acids.
Features and Benefits
- Absolute quantification — eliminates the need for standard curves
- High precision and accuracy — increased sensitivity with 2-well test per patient sample
- High precision and accuracy — increased sensitivity with 2- or 4-well test per patient sample
- Simplified and scalable workflow — flexibility to evaluate 8 to 48 samples per run in a workflow as simple as qPCR
- Direct reporting on International Scale (%IS) and Molecular Response (MR) values — provides standardized interpreted output
- QXDx BCR-ABL CE-IVD Reporter Tool — download the reporter tool to automate your report generation with MR binning and MR power calculations
TESTIMONIAL Bio-Rad’s Droplet Digital PCR System is a powerful platform for monitoring patients being treated for CML. The increased sensitivity and precision of multiplexed BCR-ABL1 measurements as compared to qPCR, along with direct absolute quantification in target copies and no standard curves, lends to the rationale for ddPCR use in routine laboratory testing.
Department of Pathology
Zealand University Hospital
The QXDx BCR-ABL %IS Kit (12005660)(12006134) can be used with either one of Bio-Rad’s digital PCR systems FDA-cleared for use in regulatory/in vitro diagnostics (IVD)* environments:
- QXDx ddPCR System, requires QXDx Consumable Pack (12001921) and QXDx Droplet Reader Oil Pack (12002526)
- QXDx AutoDG ddPCR System, requires QXDx AutoDG Consumable Pack (12001922) and QXDx Droplet Reader Oil Pack (12002526)
Use the filters below to refine results!
Pkg of 1, digital PCR test for montoring patients with Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)