iQ-Design Assays are specially designed for the rapid detection and characterization of microorganisms in food, cannabis, water, and environmental samples. Using real-time polymerase chain reaction (PCR), specific DNA sequences for the target microorganisms are amplified and detected simultaneously by means of fluorescent probes.
Features and Benefits
- Ready-to-use assays contain oligonucleotides (primers and probes) specific for target microorganisms to ensure high specificity and eliminate cross reactions
- Experimentally validated to ensure optimal assay performance
- Designed as a multiplex reaction that includes an internal inhibition control that is amplified in parallel with the target DNA for reliable results
- Optimized for the iQ-Check DNA extraction workflows and compatible with Bio-Rad’s CFX96 Touch Deep Well Real-Time PCR Detection System
- iQ-Design Assay Primer-Probe Mix
- iQ Multiplex Powermix Amplification Reagent
- iQ-Check Real-Time PCR Detection Kits
Use the filters below to refine results!
Test for the detection of Aspergillus niger, Aspergillus flavus and Aspergillus fumigatus in cannabis and cannabis-infused products