iProof High-Fidelity DNA Polymerase is a unique Pyrococcus-like proofreading enzyme fused to the Sso7d dsDNA-binding protein to create a thermostable fusion polymerase that accurately amplifies long products from a variety of DNA templates.
Features and Benefits of iProof High-Fidelity DNA Polymerase:
- High fidelity — iProof DNA polymerase is 52-fold more accurate than Taq polymerase
- Speed — high processivity dramatically reduces extension (15–30 sec/kb) and overall reaction times
- Successful amplification of long products with higher yields — fragments up to 37 kb are amplified in less time and with less enzyme (0.25–1 unit/reaction)
Choose the best DNA polymerase for your application.
|Key Features||iProof DNA Polymerase||iTaq DNA Polymerase|
|Long fragment amplification||
- PCR Core Reagents (PCR Buffers & Reagents)
- RNA Isolation Kits
- Reverse Transcription Kits
- Real-time PCR Supermixes
- iProof High-Fidelity PCR Kit Instruction Manual
- iProof High-Fidelity Master Mix Instruction Manual
- Amplification Reagents and Plastics Brochure
iProof Master Mixes: guaranteed for 3 months at –20°C in a constant-temperature freezer (multiple freeze/thaws not recommended)
Use the filters below to refine results!