Foresight Prepacked Chromatography Filter Plates are prepacked with a range of Bio-Rad process chromatography resins, offering process scientists convenience and reliability for their high-throughput (HT) experimentation needs.
Features and Benefits
- Prepacked, ready-to-use formats designed to save process development time
- Different experimental conditions to better define an operational window can be evaluated
- HT experiments with minimal sample requirements can be performed
- Available in a variety of chromatography media modes designed for large-scale bioprocess
- Compatible with robotic liquid handling workstations
The Foresight Instruction Manual describes how to use Foresight Filter Plates prepacked with Bio-Rad chromatography resins.
Learn more about Foresight Prepacked Column and Plate formats and applications.
Chromatography Resins Available in Foresight Prepacked Plates
|Chromatography Type||Foresight Filter Resin Plates|
|Strong Anion Exchange||7324714 UNOsphere Q Plates|
|Strong Anion Exchange||12006908 Nuvia HP-Q Plates|
|Strong Anion Exchange||7324703 Nuvia Q Plates|
|Strong Anion Exchange||7324710 UNOsphere S Plates|
|Strong Anion Exchange||7324707 Nuvia HR-S Plates|
|Strong Anion Exchange||7324701 Nuvia S Plates|
|Metal Affinity||12004035 Nuvia IMAC Ni-Charged Plates|
|Mixed-Mode: Hydrophobic Anionic||12007411 Nuvia aPrime 4A Plates|
|Mixed-Mode: Hydrophobic Cationic||7324705 Nuvia cPrime Plates|
|Mixed-Mode: Cationic, Metal affinity||7324716 CHT Type I Plates, 40 μm|
|Mixed-Mode: Cationic, Metal affinity||7324718 CHT Type II Plates, 40 μm|
|Mixed-Mode: Cationic, Metal affinity||12003151 CHT XT Plates, 40 μm|
|Mixed-Mode: Cationic, Metal affinity||7324785 MPC Type I Plates, 40 μm|
Other formats available:
Use the filters below to refine results!