Bio-Plex Assay Ordering OptionsMultiplex Assay Kits
Select complete kits for multiplex target panelsOrder Kits
Select individual target analytes of interest.Select Targets
The Bio-Plex Pro mouse Th17 magnetic bead–based immunoassays detect and measure the levels of 17 biomarkers for Th17 cells in diverse matrices such as serum, plasma, and tissue culture supernatants. IL-17 producing T helper cells (Th17 cells) are a new subset of T helper cells recently found to be associated with autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, psoriasis, and lupus. The markers in these assays were selected for their direct relevance to the mouse Th17 pathway.
Based on 6.5 µm magnetic beads, these assays are compatible with magnetic wash stations. Magnetic washing simplifies plate processing, provides increased throughput, and results in decreased variability and increased reproducibility.
- Magnetic bead–based for simplified plate processing
- Developed to deliver accurate, reproducible measurements in multiple sample matrices
- Requires as little as 12.5 µl of sample for both multiplex and singleplex assays
- Available as all-in-one, space-saving complete kits
- Includes premixed standards for generation of standard curves over a broad dynamic range for each target
Flexible Ordering Options
- Premixed panels — complete ready-to-use kits: Panel A (6-plex), or TGF-β (3-plex)
- Singleplex sets — each set includes a vial of coupled magnetic beads and a vial of detection bodies; requires a reagent kit (12002798) for magnetic separation and a vial of standards (171I50001 for group I cytokines, 171IA0001 for Th17 cytokines, or 171X40001 for TGF-β assays) for a complete assay
- Custom premixed assays — available as Bio-Plex x-Plex assays built using the Bio-Plex Assay Builder
- Custom assays (mixed at the bench) — available as Bio-Plex Express assays built using the Bio-Plex Assay Builder
- Bio-Plex MAGPIX or Luminex MAGPIX System
- Bio-Plex 200 or Luminex 200 System
- Bio-Plex 3D or Luminex FLEXMAP 3D System
- Bio-Plex Pro Wash Stations
See how Bio-Plex instruments and assays benefit researchers studying heart disease, leukemia, melanoma, and other cancers.
Use the filters below to refine results!
Rgnts & Stds
Rgnts & Stds
Pkg of 1 vial, lyophilized cytokine standard for detecting 23 mouse cytokines, enough for 96 assays; for use with Mouse Cytokine Group I Assays (IL-1α, IL-1β, IL-2, IL-3, IL-4, IL-5, IL-6, IL-9, IL-10, IL-12 (p40), IL-12 (p70), IL-13, IL-17A, Eotaxin, G-CSF, GM-CSF, IFN-γ, KC, MCP-1 (MCAF), MIP-1α, MIP-1β, RANTES, TNF-α) and Reagent Kit V(12002798)
Pkg of 50 lot-matched vials, lyophilized cytokine standard for detecting 23 mouse cytokines, enough for 50 x 96 assays; for use with Mouse Cytokine Group I Assays ((IL-1α, IL-1β, IL-2, IL-3, IL-4, IL-5, IL-6, IL-9, IL-10, IL-12 (p40), IL-12 (p70), IL-13, IL-17A, Eotaxin, G-CSF, GM-CSF, IFN-γ, KC, MCP-1 (MCAF), MIP-1α, MIP-1β, RANTES, TNF-α) and Reagent Kit V(12002798)