|FEATURED PRODUCT |||Nuvia™ IMAC Resin|
- For purification of histidine-tagged recombinant proteins
- Pressure-stable polymer
- Affinity Chromatography ResinsFour resin types are offered: Nuvia and Profinity for affinity-tagged protein purification; Affi-Gel for laboratory-scale purifications; Affi-Prep for process scale; and UNOsphere SUPrA for monoclonal antibody purification.
- Anion Exchange ResinAnion exchange resins are available in various particle sizes and ionic forms. They are used for the purification of charged compounds, as well as for the removal of ionic molecules from solutions.
- Cation Exchange ResinCation exchange resins are available in various particle sizes and ionic forms. They are used for the purification of charged compounds, as well as for the removal of ionic molecules from solutions.
- Size Exclusion Chromatography ResinSize exclusion or gel filtration chromatography resins include Bio-Gel® P Polyacrylamide Gels for separating high molecular weight molecules and Bio-Beads S-X Resin for the separation of lipophilic ploymers.
- Hydrophobic Interaction Chromatography ResinMacro-Prep HIC Resins are used for protein, polypeptide, and nucleic acid purification. Bio-Beads SM are useful for the adsorption of nonpolar substances or surface active agents from aqueous solutions.
- Chromatography StandardsStandards are available for ion exchange, size exclusion (gel filtration), and hydrophobic interaction chromatography, as well as for analysis of organic acids and carbohydrates.