Use the iScript cDNA Synthesis Kit for first-strand cDNA synthesis for real-time qPCR. This two-tube kit can accommodate dilute RNA samples.
Key Features and Benefits
- Up to 15 µl of RNA in a 20 µl cDNA synthesis reaction
- Combined oligo(dT) and random primers provide unbiased representation of 5' and 3' regions
- Fast 26 min cDNA synthesis protocol
- Linear range of 1 µg–1 pg total input RNA using RNase H+ MMLV reverse transcriptase
|Number of 20 µl Reactions||Supermix Volume, µl||Catalog Number|
|25||100 (1 x 100 µl)||1708890|
|100||400 (1 x 400 µl)||1708891|
|500||2,000 (5 x 400 µl)||1708891BUN|
See the iScript cDNA Synthesis Kit product page for more information and documentation.
- PCR and qPCR Reagents
- Real-Time PCR Detection Systems
- PCR Plastic Consumables
- Instrument Validation Tools and Services