The Bio-Plex Pro Human Cytokine Screening Panel enables you to interrogate 27 cytokine and chemokine cell signaling molecules in complex extracellular events and signaling pathways involved in heart disease, Alzheimer's disease, autoimmunity and allergy, infectious diseases, inflammation, cancer, and neurodegeneration. This high-performance, broad screening panel consists of a biologically-relevant collection of adaptive immunity cytokines, pro-inflammatory cytokines, and anti-inflammatory cytokines all in a single well. Achieve accurate, actionable results with the Bio-Plex Pro™ Human Cytokine Screening Panel, 27-plex. This panel includes:
- FGF basic
- IL-12 (p70)
- MCP-1 (MCAF)
Based on 6.5 µm magnetic beads, it is compatible with both vacuum and magnetic wash stations. Magnetic washing simplifies plate processing, provides increased throughput, and results in decreased variability and increased reproducibility.
- Magnetic beads for simplified plate processing
- All-in-one, space-saving complete kit
- Premixed standards for generation of curves over a broad dynamic range for each target
Other Assay Formats Available
- Custom premixed assays: available as Bio-Plex x-Plex Assays
- Custom assays (mixed at the bench): available as Bio-Plex Express Assays
- Singleplex sets (each set includes a vial of coupled magnetic beads and a vial of detection antibodies; requires a reagent kit for magnetic separation (171304090M) and a vial of standards (171D50001) for a complete assay)
For multiplexing capabilities with other cytokines, refer to Bulletin 5927. For multiplexing capabilities with diabetes assays, refer to Bulletin 5975.
Bio-Plex Pro Human Inflammation Assays
For the first time, the key biomarkers of inflammation from the TNF superfamily proteins, IFN family proteins, Treg cytokines, and MMPs can be measured using a single multiplex kit. Bio-Plex Pro Human Inflammation Assays are available in larger 24-plex and 37-plex screening panels and a pathway-focused Treg 12-plex panel, along with singleplex and custom-configured assays.