Use empty Bio-Scale Mini Cartridges with your choice of resin in BioLogic systems or any chromatography system. Convenient, ready to use, and disposable, the cartridges are constructed of polypropylene parts chemically compatible with the aqueous buffers most commonly used for protein separations. The 1 ml cartridges can be used with a Luer-Lok syringe for simple step elution.
- Patented double-walled cartridge design* for extra durability
- Reliable runs up to 45 psi
- Luer fittings make connections easy
Fitting adaptors are available for connection to other low- and medium-pressure chromatography systems:
- Fittings kit for connection to BioLogic DuoFlow™ systems (7320113)
- Fittings kit for connection to older AKTA systems with M6 fittings (7320111)
- Fittings kit for connection to NGC™ systems and newer AKTA systems with 1/16th inch/10-32 fittings (7320112)
View our complete selection of prepacked and empty low-pressure chromatography columns and cartridges.
See our Chromatography Media section to find the best resin for your application.
* U.S. patent 7,208,08