Rappaport Vassiliadis Soya (RVS) Broth is a medium for secondary, selective enrichment of Salmonella spp. in foods and environmental samples. After pre-enrichment, samples are subcultured into RVS. This broth can be used with RAPID'Salmonella Medium.
Ready-to-use RVS (Rappaport Vassiliadis Soya) Broth is also available (3555773)
- RAPID'Salmonella Agar Plates, 20 x 90 mm (3563961) and 120 x 90 mm (3563963)
- RAPID'Salmonella Agar, dehydrated (3564705)
- RAPID'Salmonella Capsules (3564710) and 10x concentrated (3564709)
- RAPID'Salmonella Supplement (3564712)
- Salmonella Omni-O Antiserum (A–60) (3560781)
- iQ-Check Salmonella II Real-Time PCR Kit (3578123)