Choose RAPID'Staph Agar Plates, based on a Baird-Parker formula, for the identification and enumeration of coagulase-positive staphylococci (Staphylococcus aureus and other spp.) in products intended for human or animal consumption, or in environmental samples.
Features and Benefits
- Ready-to-use plates optimized for the detection and quantitation of S. aureus in 24 hr
- S. aureus colonies are black (tellurite reduction) with a clear halo (egg yolk proteolysis)
- Choice of two methods for easy confirmation: Baird-Parker + RPF Agar or Pastorex™ Staph Plus or Latex Agglutination Test
Certified NF VALIDATION according to the ISO 16140 standard and validated by AOAC.
- RAPID'Staph Agar Base, dehydrated, (3564704)
- Egg Yolk with Potassium Tellurite Supplement, 5 ml vial (3554201) or 25 ml bottle (3554205)
- Sulfamethazine Solution (0.2%) Supplement (3562682)
- Baird-Parker + RPF Agar, 6 x 90 ml bottles (3578618)