Use the ddPCR Library Quantification Kit to quantify the sequencing libraries generated by the Illumina
TruSeq Kit using the QX200™ Droplet Digital™ PCR System.
- ddPCR Quantification Assay — 1 x 200 µl
- ddPCR Supermix for Probes (no dUTP) — 2 x 1 ml
Kit Features and Benefits
- Superior performance — generates more qualitative, information-rich data with no PCR bias
- Simple workflow — easily incorporated into the current NGS library construction and QC workflow
- Efficient utilization of sequencing runs — provides fluorescence amplitude data that correlate with library quality
Bio-Rad also offers the ddPCR Library Quantification Kit for the Ion Torrent Platform (186-3041).
In addition, digital PCR supermixes are available for completing your digital PCR workflow:
Learn more about the features of our digital PCR library quantification kits.
(multiple freeze/thaws not recommended)