Use this digital dry bath's stainless steel chamber and aluminum block for rapid and even heating of samples in standard centrifuge and microcentrifuge tubes. The high-wattage heater is microprocessor controlled for precise temperature control.
- Includes 1 standard heating block for up to 24 x 1.5 ml microcentrifuge tubes
- Broad temperature range (ambient +5°C to 150°C) is ideal for most laboratory needs
- Easy-to-read digital display and touch-control setting
- Digital dry bath with 4 heating blocks (1660571EDU); includes 1 standard 24 x 1.5 ml block and 3 additional blocks
Additional heating blocks may also be ordered individually:
- Digital dry bath heating block, 0.5 ml (1660565EDU); holds 24 x 0.5 ml tubes
- Digital dry bath heating block, 2.0 ml (1660566EDU); holds 24 x 2.0 ml tubes
- Digital dry bath heating block, 15 ml (1660567EDU); holds 12 x 15 ml tubes
Microcentrifuge tubes are available in sizes ranging from 0.5 ml to 2.0 ml, with screw caps, standard flip tops, or pierceable EZ flip tops, sterilized or nonsterile.