Use the Mini-PROTEAN Tetra Vertical Electrophoresis System to cast and run 1–4 mini gels.
- Run Mini- PROTEAN Precast Gels, Ready Gel® Precast Gels, or handcast polyacrylamide gels
- Handcasting set for gels 1.5 mm thick
This protein electrophoresis system includes:
- Tank, lid with power cables, electrode assembly
- Mini cell buffer dam
- Mini-PROTEAN Tetra Companion Running Module (165-8038)
- 2 casting stands with 4 casting frames
- 5 short plates and 5 spacer plates with integrated 1.5 mm spacers
- Five 10-well combs
- Five gel releasers (165-3320)
- TGX Stain-Free FastCast Acrylamide Starter Kit, 10% (161-0182)
The Mini-PROTEAN Tetra Cell eliminates tedious assembly procedures and has a patented sealing mechanism* that prevents assembly errors during handcasting.
Note: To run 1–4 gels, please order a 4-gel cell or order a 2-gel cell and the optional Mini-PROTEAN Tetra Companion Running Module.
View our complete line of Mini-PROTEAN Tetra Cells and accessories for additional options in protein electrophoresis systems.