Use the Mini-PROTEAN Tetra Vertical Electrophoresis System to cast and run 1–2 mini gels.
- Run Mini-PROTEAN Precast Gels, Ready Gel® Precast Gels, or handcast polyacrylamide gels
- Handcasting set for gels 0.75 mm thick
This protein electrophoresis system includes:
- Tank, lid with power cables, electrode assembly
- Mini cell buffer dam
- 1 casting stand with 2 casting frames
- 5 short plates and 5 spacer plates with integrated 0.75 mm spacers
- Five 10-well combs
- Five gel spacers (165-3320)
- TGX Stain-Free FastCast Acrylamide Starter Kit, 10% (161-0182)
The Mini-PROTEAN Tetra Cell eliminates tedious assembly procedures and has a patented sealing mechanism* that prevents assembly errors during handcasting.
Note: To run 1–4 gels, please order a 4-gel cell or order a 2-gel cell and the optional Mini-PROTEAN Tetra Companion Running Module.
View our complete line of Mini-PROTEAN Tetra Cells and accessories for additional options in protein electrophoresis systems.