Use the ddPCR BRAF V600 Screening Kit to screen your samples for the following three BRAF mutations in a single well:
|Mutation||Individual Assay ID
(Use links to order assays individually)
This kit is recommended for use with fragmented samples such as FFPE tissue, cell-free DNA, and blood spots.
Note: for research use only.
- 20x ddPCR BRAF V600 Screening Assay — 1 x 200 µl
- ddPCR Supermix for Probes (no dUTP) — 2 x 1 ml (1863023)
Key Features and Benefits
- Superior performance — allows quantification and screening for multiple BRAF mutations in a single well
- High sensitivity — provides sensitive and precise detection down to 0.5% in a single well
- Robust workflow — allows screening of multiple samples in a rapid and cost-effective manner
This kit is for use with one or more of the following instruments and accessories:
- QX200 Droplet Digital PCR System
- QX200 AutoDG Droplet Digital PCR System
- PX1 PCR Plate Sealer
- C1000 Touch Thermal Cycler with 96 Deep–Well Reaction Module
Learn more about the features of other Digital PCR Assays for copy number determination and mutation detection.