The Trans-Blot® Plus cell is a powerful, versatile large format blotting apparatus. With the capacity for simultaneous transfer of up to three 26.5 x 28 cm gels, the Trans-Blot Plus cell accommodates the large format gels used with the PROTEAN® II XL and PROTEAN® Plus Dodeca™ cells, and it can also accommodate up to 12 Criterion™ gels, which is useful if you plan to scale up to a large gel format.
- Durable plate electrodes (platinum coated and stainless steel) provide a strong and uniform electrical field, and their placement within the tank is flexible
- Rigid gel holder cassettes ensure uniform contact along the entire gel and membrane surface
- Hinged cassette design prevents slipping and facilitates cassette assembly
- Color-coded cassettes and electrode plates ensure proper orientation in the cell
- Temperature regulation with the super cooling coil and refrigerated water recirculator are ideal for native enzyme or high-intensity transfers and for minimizing buffer depletion during extended transfer times
- Optional assembly tray is helpful for gel sandwich and cassette assembly
The Trans-Blot Plus cell provides uniform, efficient transfers of proteins from large format gels using the PowerPac™ HC power supply; most proteins are transferred in as little as 15–30 min.
Use the filters below to refine results!