Precision Melt Supermix is a superior high-resolution melt (HRM) supermix delivering optimal discrimination for numerous applications including:
- Mutation analyses
- Methylation studies
- Species identification
- Epigenetic analyses
- De novo SNP discovery
Key Features, Benefits and Applications of Precision Melt Supermix
- Sensitive and specific discrimination of class I–IV single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) across a broad range of amplicons
- Ideal solution for insertion/deletions >6 base pairs
- Accurate detection of the percent of CpG methylation status for epigenetic studies
- Ideal for mutation screening of small mutations or using a primer walking approach for larger regions
- Ideal cost-saving application for upstream and downstream next generation sequencing pre-screens and post-validations
- Exceptional room temperature stability for high-throughput HRM studies
- Optimized formulation containing EvaGreen dye delivers robust PCR and HRM performance
Precision Melt Analysis™ Software
Precision Melt Analysis Software imports and analyzes data files generated from all CFX Real-Time PCR Detection Systems to genotype samples based on the thermal denaturation properties of double-stranded DNA.
For use with all HRM-ready real-time PCR systems; dye calibration may be required.
|Number of 20 µl Reactions||Volume||Catalog Number|
- Real-Time PCR Supermixes
- Real-Time PCR Detection Systems
- PrimePCR™ PCR Primers & Assays
- PCR Plastic Consumables
Use the filters below to refine results!