Bio-Plex Pro TGF-β assays are magnetic bead–based multiplex assays designed to measure levels of TGF-β in human, mouse, and rat models in diverse matrices like serum, plasma, urine, and human milk.
Based on 6.5 µm magnetic beads, these assays are compatible with both vacuum and magnetic wash stations. Magnetic washing simplifies plate processing, provides increased throughput, and results in decreased variability and increased reproducibility.
- Magnetic bead–based for simplified plate processing
- Developed to deliver accurate, reproducible measurements in multiple sample matrices, including milk and urine
- Requires as little as 12.5 µl of sample for both multiplex and singleplex assays
- Available as an all-in-one, space-saving complete kit
- Includes premixed standards for generation of standard curves over a broad dynamic range for each target
Flexible Ordering Options
- Bio-Plex Pro TGF-β 3-plex immunoassay — a multiplex assay that detects TGF-β1, TGF-β2, and TGF-β3
- Bio-Plex Pro TGF-β singleplex sets — each set includes a vial of coupled magnetic beads and a vial of detection bodies; requires a reagent kit (171304090M) and a vial of standards (171X40001) for a complete assay
TGF-β assays are not available in 10 x 96-well formats. Reagent kits in the 10 x 96-well format cannot be used for TGF-β assays.
- Bio-Plex MAGPIX or Luminex MAGPIX System
- Bio-Plex 200 or Luminex 200 System
- Bio-Plex 3D or Luminex FLEXMAP 3D System
- Bio-Plex Pro Wash Stations
See how Bio-Plex instruments and assays benefit researchers studying heart disease, leukemia, melanoma, and other cancers.
Use the filters below to refine results!