Bio-Plex Pro RBM Apoptosis Multiplex Assays are designed for apoptosis detection in cell or tissue lysate samples. The three analyte panels comprise a highly relevant set of intracellular proteins involved in the commitment, onset, and induction of programmed cell death by the intrinsic pathway, including Bak, Bcl-2, and caspase assays, providing an alternative or supplement to a conventional annexin V assay.
| Panel 1 Analytes:
||Panel 2 Analytes:
||Panel 3 Analytes:
Benefits of the Bio-Plex Pro RBM Multiplex Apoptosis Assays
- Optimized for high precision and lot-to-lot reproducibility of sample measurements
- Magnetic beads for simplified plate processing
- 2-level quality controls with kit lot-specific ranges
- Assay quick guide to get you started right away
Compatible with these readers and wash stations:
- Bio-Plex 200 or Luminex 200 system
- Bio-Plex 3D or Luminex FLEXMAP 3D system
- Bio-Plex MAGPIX or Luminex MAGPIX system
- Bio-Plex Pro wash stations
To learn more about performance characteristics and other cancer-related panels, refer to the documents listed below:
Use the filters below to refine results!