Custom solutions to meet your needs — Bio-Rad is committed to manufacturing high quality PCR plates you can trust. Our PCR plates are customized to your specifications. We provide a well-defined and straight-forward process to address your PCR plastic needs which includes customized products such as Hard-Shell PCR Plates.
Hard-Shell PCR Plates
Customizing our Hard-Shell plate means taking advantage of our two-component design delivering superior uniformity and precise handling in any situation. In addition to our broad selection of Hard-Shell PCR plates, we offer a range of custom options to best fit your specific needs.
- Automation Compatible
- Superior well-to-well uniformity for reliable and reproducible real-time qPCR results
- Warp resistance and superior stability for durability during robotic handling, high-speed centrifugation, and storage
- Optional black user-readable barcode with alphanumeric labels for easy well identification in high-throughput settings
- Footprint and well spacing designed to match ANSI/SBS standard dimensions
- Free of DNase, RNase, and human DNA
- Available in 96- or 384-wells
- Multiple plate dimensions
Custom Hard-Shell Plate Options
- Barcoding — choose placement and sequences, 1D or 2D barcodes
- Packaging — select various boxes, including standard white boxes
- Color — pick plate and well color combinations
- Branding — include company name and logo on PCR plates
- Labeling — customize the information included on product packaging
Our plastic consumables for PCR and qPCR are precisely manufactured at our Precision Injection Molding facilities for optimal fit and cycling performance in thermal cyclers and real-time PCR detection systems. We ensure consistent delivery of the highest quality products by manufacturing under ISO 13485:2016.
Custom Reagents and Plastics Brochure (PDF 537 KB)
Highlights and features of customized reagents and plastics.