The Bio-Plex Pro non-human primate diabetes adipsin immunoassay includes premixed coupled magnetic beads, premixed detection antibodies for the detection of non-human primate adipsin. Requires a reagent kit (#171-304070M for magnetic workflows or #171-304070 for vacuum workflows) and a vial of standards (#171-D70001) for a complete assay.
Based on 6.5 µm magnetic beads, these assays are compatible with both vacuum and magnetic wash stations. Magnetic washing simplifies plate processing, provides increased throughput, and results in decreased variability and increased reproducibility.
- Magnetic beads for simplified plate processing
- Short incubation time — results obtained in 3 hrs
- All-in-one, space-saving complete kit
- Premixed standards for generation of curves over a broad dynamic range for each target
Other Assay Formats Available
- Adiponectin singleplex assay (#171-W7002M)
- Custom assays (mixed at the bench) — available as Bio-Plex® Express assays