Additional Reagents Required
To run this singleplex assay, you will also need a Reagent Kit III (171304090M) for magnetic separation, and 1 vial of Human Chemokines Standards (171DK0001), which are not included.
Use the Bio-Plex Pro human chemokine GCP-2 / CXCL6 singleplex set for the detection and quantification of GCP-2 / CXCL6 from human biological samples.
Benefits of the Human Chemokine GCP-2 / CXCL6 Set
- Simplified assay processing with magnetic bead–based workflow to enable automation
- Flexible configurations — create custom assays by combining multiple analytes from this panel and pairing them with a reagent kit and standard
- Coupled 6.5 µm magnetic beads
- Detection antibodies
Other Assay Formats Available
- Custom premixed assays (We Mix) — available as Bio-Plex x-Plex assays
- Custom assays (You Mix) — available as Bio-Plex Express assays
- Singleplex sets — each set includes a vial of coupled magnetic beads and a vial of detection antibodies; requires reagent kit and standard
Compatible with these readers and wash stations:
- Bio-Plex MAGPIX or Luminex MAGPIX system
- Bio-Plex 200 or Luminex 200 system
- Bio-Plex 3D or Luminex FLEXMAP 3D system
- Bio-Plex Pro Wash Stations
To learn more about performance characteristics or how to set up your human chemokine assays for optimal performance and sensitivity, refer to the documents listed below:
Other Available Human Chemokine Assays
Browse cytokines, chemokines, and growth factors from other assay panels — we recommend combining singleplex sets only when they are from the same panel.