Use 50x Tris/Acetic Acid/EDTA (TAE) for electrophoresis of nucleic acids.
- Compatible with horizontal agarose and vertical polyacrylamide gels
- Use with nondenatured and denatured DNA and nondenatured RNA
- Unlike TBE, it does not interfere with the activity of some downstream enzymes such as ligases
- Made with 18 Ω water
For products intended for research use, please see Premixed Nucleic Acid Electrophoresis and Sample Buffers.
|Size or Number of Applications||Catalog Number|
- Agarose Powders and Precast Gels
- DNA Electrophoresis Buffers and Reagents
- DNA Analysis and Agarose Gel Electrophoresis Kits
- Horizontal Apparatus