Use the Transformation Reagent Refill Kit with the pGLO Bacterial Transformation Kit (1660003EDU). This kit contains the components for producing bacteria with arabinose-regulated expression of green fluorescent protein (GFP). Materials are sufficient for eight workstations. This product is for educational use only.
See the pGLO Bacterial Transformation Kit product page for more information.
- Petri Dishes (1660470EDU)
- Inoculation Loops (1660471EDU)
- Colored 1.5 ml Microcentrifuge Tubes (1660473EDU)
- Disposable Plastic Transfer Pipets (1660474EDU)
- LB Agar Powder (1660600EDU)
- Long-Wave UV Lamp (1660500EDU)
- pGLO Bacterial Transformation Kit Instruction Manual
- pGLO Bacterial Transformation Kit, Biotechnology Explorer Quick Guide
- pGLO Transformation and Inquiry Kit Student Manual
- Refresh Kit Components — Large Class/Multiple Class Preparation Guide
- Biotechnology Explorer™ Refresh Kit Components Purchasing Guide