ProLine Rainbow Beads are designed for instrument performance monitoring on the S3e Cell Sorter. Each bottle contains 3.0–3.4 µm beads dyed with 8 different fluorescent intensities for excitation by any lasers between 365 and 650 nm.
- Easily check the sensitivity and linearity of your S3e Cell Sorter with one set of beads
- Track fluorescent fluctuations with the S3e validated bead lots to ensure accurate baselines
- Can be used on other flow cytometers and cell sorter instruments
- For step-by-step instructions, refer to the ProLine™ Rainbow Beads Product Insert.
- ProLine™ Rainbow Beads User Guide
Additional S3e Cell Sorter Consumables
- ProLine Universal Calibration Beads (1451086)
Check alignment performance and calculate sort drop delay on the S3e Cell Sorter
- ProFlow™ Sort Grade 8x Sheath Fluid, preservative-free (1451082)
Generate 160 L of 1x sterile sheath solution for use on the S3e Cell Sorter
- ProFlow Sort Grade Water (1451083)
Obtain optimal sort results with this sterile, endotoxin-free solution
Do not freeze.