UView Mini Transilluminator
The UView Mini Transilluminator allows teachers and students to visualize agarose gels at long wavelengths.
The following features make this an ideal teaching tool for your classroom and teaching lab:
- Auto safety shutoff activates when lid is removed
- Repositionable magnetic UV shield accommodates gel excision
- Compact footprint saves bench space
The UView mini transilluminator is best for fluorescent applications that require excitation at 365 nm. It is a great complement to other EDU tools and kits such as:
- UView 6x Loading Dye (166-5111EDU)
- Fish DNA Barcoding Kit (166-5100EDU)
- Cloning and Sequencing Explorer Series (166-5000EDU)
UView 6x Loading Dye
UView 6x loading dye is the perfect safe and time saving solution for visualizing nucleic acids in your classroom and teaching lab. This dual-action fluorescent nucleic acid stain and loading dye allows for immediate visualization of DNA fragments after electrophoresis without the need for in-gel or post electrophoretic staining/destaining. While sensitive, it is also nontoxic and nonmutagenic, making it an attractive alternative to ethidium bromide for student use.
UView 6x loading dye allows you to:
- Save time with a combined DNA stain and loading dye
- Visualize your DNA fragments immediately after electrophoresis
- Use a nontoxic and nonmutagenic alternative to ethidium bromide
- Detect samples in concentrations as low as 6 ng
The UView 6x loading dye is best for DNA electrophoresis applications and can be paired with other EDU tools and kits such as:
Use the filters below to refine results!
Compact long-wave transilluminator with auto safety shutoff; education use only