Unity Software Solutions
Unity helps laboratories around the world optimize QC practices and make decisions in real time with tools
to create QC strategies and
Peer Reporting Program
The Unity Interlaboratory Peer Program provides a cost-effective opportunity to compare and improve QC performance by utilizing data generated from thousands of laboratories worldwide.
Lyphochek Assayed Chemistry Control is an assayed, lyophilized, human serum-based control designed to monitor the precision of a wide range of chemistry assays. This comprehensive chemistry control contains more than 80 analytes and is assayed for more than 100 methodologies and over 30 instruments. It requires no special diluent and has good frozen reconstituted stability for enzymes and CO2.
The control is available in two levels, which allows for monitoring of test system reliability. Lyphochek Assayed Chemistry Control provides options to monitor the precision of a wide range of assays on most major analyzer systems.
Order Online—Reserve Your Lots Today
QC Lot reservation and schedule delivery—Now available with online ordering.
Login or Register on My Bio-Rad today and start ordering and reserving »
- Consolidated menu of analytes—Contains multiple analytes, including more than 80 analytes for monitoring chemistry assays for more than 100 methodologies and over 30 instruments
- Patient-like material—Lyophilized, human serum-based control
- Multiple levels—Clinically relevant targets and ranges to help monitor the precision of test methods
- Extensive value assignment listings—Allows for use of a wide range of testing methods on most major analyzer systems to help monitor the precision of multiple test procedures and improve confidence in patient test results
- Ease of use—Can be easily stored and offers increased stability
- Long shelf life—Reduces crossover studies which helps simplify workflow
- Largest peer groups—Connect with over 29,000 labs worldwide and help you confidently report patients results
Storage & Stability
|5 mL||• 30 day frozen reconstituted and frozen stability at -10ºC to -20°C for most analytes
• 7 day open-vial reconstituted stability at 2-8°C for most analytes
|40 months at 2-8°C||1, 2 & Bilevel MiniPak||Standard vial|
- Acid Phosphatase (Total)
- Alkaline Phosphatase
- Alpha 1-Antitrypsin
- Amylase (Alpha)
- Amylase (Pancreatic)
- Apolipoprotein A-I
- Apolipoprotein B
- Bilirubin (Direct)
- Bilirubin (Indirect)
- Bilirubin (Total)
- Calcium (Ionized)
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
- Cholesterol (HDL)
- Cholesterol (LDL)
- Cholesterol (Total)
- Complement C3
- Complement C4*
- Creatine Kinase (CK)
- Gamma Glutamyltransferase (GGT)
- Glutamate Dehydrogenase (GLDH)
- hCG-β Subunit
- Immunoglobulin A (IgA)
- Immunoglobulin G (IgG)
- Immunoglobulin M (IgM)
- Iron (TIBC)
- Iron (UIBC)
- Lactate (Lactic Acid)
- Lactate Dehydrogenase (LDH)
- Prostatic Acid Phosphatase (PAP)
- Protein Serum (Total)
- PSA (Total)
- T3 (Free)
- T3 (Total)
- T3 Uptake/T Uptake
- T4 (Free)
- T4 (Total)
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
- Thyroxine Binding Globulin (TBG)
- Urea Nitrogen (BUN)
- Uric Acid
- Valproic Acid
- Vitamin B12
*No claim is made for expected value or stability.
Refer to My eInserts or the product insert (IFU) of currently available lots for specific analyte and stability claims.
Applications & Use
This product should be treated the same as patient specimens and used in accordance with the instructions accompanying the instrument, kit or reagent.
Using a volumetric pipette or equivalent, reconstitute each vial with 5.0 mL of distilled or deionized water. Replace the stopper and allow this product to stand for approximately 20 minutes swirling occasionally.
Before sampling, gently swirl the vial several times to ensure homogeneity. If performing trace metal analysis, do not mix by inversion. After each use, promptly replace the stopper and return to the appropriate storage condition.
Liquid Assayed Multiqual
InteliQ Assayed Multiqual Control
Lyphochek Unassayed Chemistry Control
Urine Chemistry Controls
Therapeutic Drug Monitoring Controls
Immunology/Protein Quality Controls
InteliQ Quality Controls
Frequently Asked Questions
- Room temperature: 18°C to 25°C
- Refrigerator temperature: 2-8°C
- Freezer temperature: -20°C to -70°C/-20°C to -50°C for 2.5 mL vial
Most frozen products recommend avoidance of frost-free freezers. There are exceptions, so refer to specific control insert.
Use the filters below to refine results!