The EDX Varicella Zoster Virus (VZV) Verification Panel and Run Controls have been calibrated using digital PCR. The verification panel is used to establish points of reference (qualitative and quantitative) that are used in the determination of values in the measurement of VZV DNA. Routine use of the Run Controls allow laboratories to evaluate the day-to-day and lot-to-lot variation of their molecular assay and test for operator proficiency.
- Verification Panel offers a wide dynamic range
- Calibrated with digital droplet PCR
- High quality matrix to ensure lot-to-lot reproducibility
- Synthetic CSF Matrix
- 24 month shelf life from date of manufacture
- 24 hour stablity when stored at 2-8°C
Verification Panel Dynamic Range 500 cp/mL-2,000,000 cp/mL.
|Refer to exactdiagnostics.com or the package insert of currently available lots for specific analyte and stability claims.|
Use the filters below to refine results!