The EDX Synthetic Negative Run Control is a formulated synthetic matrix intended to test the entire process of a molecular assay, including extraction, amplification and detection. This product is non-reactive for Anaplasma phagocytophilum DNA, Babesia microti DNA, Bartonella quintana DNA, Borrelia burgdorferi DNA, Ehrlichia chaffeensis DNA, Enterovirus (EV) Coxsackievirus A9 RNA, Herpes Simplex Virus-1 (HSV-1) DNA, Herpes Simplex Virus-2 (HSV-2) DNA, and Varicella Zoster Virus (VZV) DNA.
This product may also be utilized for dilution or spike-in purposes.
- High quality synthetic matrix to ensure lot-to-lot reproducibility
- 24 month shelf life from date of manufacture when stored at -20°C or below. Product can be frozen and reused a maximum of four (4) times.
- 5 day stability when stored at 2-8°C
- Anaplasma phagocytophilum
- Babesia microti
- Bartonella quintana
- Borrelia burgdorferi
- Ehrlichia chaffeensis
- Enterovirus (EV) Coxsackievirus A9
- Herpes Simplex Virus-1 (HSV-1)
- Herpes Simplex Virus-2 (HSV-2)
- Varicella Zoster Virus (VZV)
Schedule delivery—Now available with online ordering.
Refer to My eInserts or the package insert (IFU) of currently available lots for specific analyte and stability claims.
Use the filters below to refine results!
Unassayed external control to monitor the absence of Anaplasma phagocytophilum, Babesia microti, Bartonella quintana, Borrelia burgdorferi, Ehrlichia chaffeensis, Enterovirus (EV) Coxsackievirus A9, HSV-1, HSV-2, and VZV for various molecular assays. (5 x 1.0 mL)