The Exact Diagnostics STI Negative Run Control is an independent external quality run control intended to monitor the absence of Chlamydia trachomatis (CT) and Neisseria gonorrhoeae (NG) in various molecular assays and can be used to detect errors in laboratory testing procedures including potential contamination events.
This product also allows laboratories to evaluate their molecular assay and test for operator proficiency.
This product may be utilized for dilution or spike-in purposes.
- High quality synthetic matrix to ensure lot-to-lot reproducibility
- Human cell background for sample adequacy monitoring
- 18 month shelf life from date of manufacture when stored at 2-8°C
- 30 day open-vial stability when stored at 2-8°C
Schedule delivery—Now available with online ordering.
- Chlamydia trachomatis (CT)
- Neisseria gonorrhoeae (NG)
Use the filters below to refine results!