The EDX SARS-CoV-2 Standard and Run Controls have been quantitated using digital PCR. The Standard is used as a reference material for research testing of the novel coronavirus allowing laboratories to validate assays. Additionally, the EDX SARS CoV-2 Standard can be validated for use by the laboratory as an external run control. Routine use of the Run Controls allow laboratories to evaluate the day-to-day and lot-to-lot variation of their molecular assay and test for operator proficiency.
- Contains E, N, ORF1ab, RdRP and S genes
- Quantitation with digital droplet PCR
- Human genomic DNA (gDNA) background
- High quality matrix to ensure lot-to-lot reproducibility
- Synthetic Matrix, including Human Genomic DNA (gDNA)
- 18 month shelf life from date of manufacture
- 24 hour stability when stored at 2-8°C
|Refer to exactdiagnostics.com or the package insert of currently available lots for specific analyte and stability claims.|
Use the filters below to refine results!
The EDX SARS-CoV-2 Standard is manufactured with synthetic RNA transcripts containing five gene targets (E, N, ORF1ab, RdRP and S Genes of SARS-CoV-2). 5 x 0.3mL
The product is negative for SARS-CoV-2. The product is formulated in a synthetic matrix and contains genomic DNA at 75,000 copies/mL 5 x 0.3mL