The EDX Respiratory Run Control has been calibrated using digital PCR. The 23 respiratory analyte control is intended to be used with respiratory assays to monitor the performance of that given assay. Routine use of EDX RP Positive Run Control allows laboratories to meet their individualized quality control plans including evaluation of reagent lot changes and new shipments, monitoring of multiple identical devices, and assessment of different personnel and locations.
- 23 Analyte respiratory control
- Calibrated with digital droplet PCR
- High quality matrix to ensure lot-to-lot reproducibility
- Synthetic Matrix
- 18 month shelf life from date of manufacture
- Once thawed, EDX RP Positive Run Control must be used immediately
|Refer to exactdiagnostics.com or the package insert of currently available lots for specific analyte and stability claims.|
Use the filters below to refine results!