The EDX Parvovirus B19 Verification Panel and Run Controls have been calibrated using digital PCR. The verification panel is used to establish points of reference (qualitative and quantitative) that are used in the determination of values in the measurement of Parvovirus B19 DNA. Routine use of the Run Controls allow laboratories to evaluate the day-to-day and lot-to-lot variation of their molecular assay and test for operator proficiency.
- Verification Panel offers a wide dynamic range
- Calibrated against the 3rd WHO International Standard for Parvovirus B19 (12/208)
- Calibrated with digital droplet PCR
- High quality matrix to ensure lot-to-lot reproducibility
- True EDTA Plasma
- 24 month shelf life from date of manufacture
- 24 hour stability when stored at 2-8°C. Product can be frozen and reused a maximum of four (4) times
Verification Panel Dynamic Range 500 IU/mL-5,000,000 IU/mL.
- Inactivated Parvovirus B19
Schedule delivery—Now available with online ordering.
Use the filters below to refine results!
Panel used to establish points of reference (qualitative and quantitative) that are used in the determination of values in the measurement of Parvovirus B19 DNA. (5 x 1.0mL)
Unassayed external control used to measure the presence of Parvovirus B19 DNA. (5 x 1.0mL)