The EDX HBV Analytical Measurement Range Panel has been calibrated using digital PCR. The panel is used to establish points of reference (qualitative and quantitative) that are used in the determination of values in the measurement of Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) DNA.
- AMR Panel offers a wide dynamic range
- Calibrated against the 3rd WHO International Standard for Hepatitis B (10/264)
- Calibrated with digital droplet PCR
- High quality matrix to ensure lot-to-lot reproducibility
- True EDTA Plasma
- 36 month shelf life from date of manufacture
- 24 hour stability when stored at 2-8°C
|Refer to exactdiagnostics.com or the package insert of currently available lots for specific analyte and stability claims.|
Use the filters below to refine results!