The EDX Ehrlichia Run Control has been calibrated using digital PCR and used to monitor the presence of Ehrlichia chaffeensis DNA. Routine use of the Run Control allow laboratories to evaluate the day-to-day and lot-to-lot variation of their molecular assay and test for operator proficiency.
- Calibrated with digital droplet PCR
- High quality matrix to ensure lot-to-lot reproducibility
- Synthetic Matrix
- 24 month shelf life from date of manufacture
- 24 hour stability when stored at 2-8°C
- Ehrlichia chaffeensis DNA
Schedule delivery—Now available with online ordering.
Refer to My eInserts or the package insert (IFU) of currently available lots for specific analyte and stability claims.
Use the filters below to refine results!
Unassayed external control to monitor the absence of Anaplasma phagocytophilum, Babesia microti, Bartonella quintana, Borrelia burgdorferi, Ehrlichia chaffeensis, Enterovirus (EV) Coxsackievirus A9, HSV-1, HSV-2, and VZV for various molecular assays. (5 x 1.0 mL)