The Exact Diagnostics Bulk Urine Negative is intended to be validated as an independent external quality run control to monitor the absence of Adenovirus (ADV), BK virus (BKV), Candida auris (C. auris), Chlamydia trachomatis (CT), Cytomegalovirus (CMV), John Cunningham virus (JCV), Mycoplasma genitalium (MG), Neisseria gonorrhoeae (NG), Trichomonas vaginalis (TV), and Zika virus (ZKV) in various molecular assays. This product can be used to detect errors in laboratory testing procedures, including potential contamination events. This product also allows laboratories to evaluate their molecular assay and test for operator proficiency. This product may be utilized to dilute urine specimens or to spike-in specimens that are in matrices other than urine.
- High quality pooled human urine matrix to ensure lot-to-lot reproducibility
- 24 month shelf life from date of manufacture
- 5 day stability when stored at 2-8°C.
- Adenovirus DNA
- BKV DNA
- Candida auris (C. auris)
- Chlamydia trachomatis (CT)
- Cytomegalovirus (CMV)
- John Cunningham virus (JCV)
- Mycoplasma genitalium (MG)
- Neisseria gonorrhoeae (NG)
- Trichomonas vaginalis (TV)
- Zika virus (ZKV)
Schedule delivery—Now available with online ordering.
Refer to My eInserts or the package insert (IFU) of currently available lots for specific analyte and stability claims.