The EDX BKV Verification Panel and Run Controls have been calibrated using digital PCR. The verification panel is used to establish points of reference (qualitative and quantitative) that are used in the determination of values in the measurement of BKV DNA. Routine use of the Run Controls allow laboratories to evaluate the day-to-day and lot-to-lot variation of their molecular assay and test for operator proficiency.
- Verification Panel offers a wide dynamic range
- Calibrated against the 1st WHO International Standard for BK Virus
- Calibrated with digital droplet PCR
- High quality matrix to ensure lot-to-lot reproducibility
- True EDTA Plasma
- 36 month shelf life from date of manufacture
- 24 hour stability when stored at 2-8°C. Product can be frozen and reused a maximum of four (4) times. Do not dilute.
Verification Panel Dynamic Range 200 IU/mL-2,000,000 IU/mL.
|Refer to exactdiagnostics.com or the package insert of currently available lots for specific analyte and stability claims.|
Use the filters below to refine results!